Monday, January 28, 2008

Whats in Line for Mr... when all is going off the rails?

If the setting was right...
...I would have it on my right arm.. pumping.. below the cloth.. and around it i would place the most important things... those things that i would not share with the common man... those things which mean that bit more, and can exist in only my existance and perhaps two others.... connected by need rather than want.



And in my temples...
...the world will spill out the essence of thought... rippling with rhythm and pulsing with sounds natural to the core... fluid... circling everything....holding it.... tension....to the very last, until everything becomes disconnected... with a splash the last will fall from the everything and sound will be distorted. I will dip it back in however...cus that pleases people.



And in my muscle....
... my blood will be my most important asset.. for I am it and it is me... i do not need to jusify my bloods existence as much as it is what i need... and o my muscle will suck at it and spit it out with a lust and a punishing force....and my limbs will move....my lungs will breath...my brain will think.... my eyes... my fingers.... my intensions will become reality.... and my heart will sing on.... and i will sing on.....




I will not let fear...
..... be the judge of my actions but the white lines dividing the road up... the road... it will wind towards the darkness.... and rise into the brightness... sometimes so dark i cannot see and so bright i cannot even look... it is in those moments i will feel it most. and then i will be afraid.... and then what results will be remembered, and will be of such brilliance that my body will never feel such things again....my mind will never think like this again. And my heart will be still.



When it is all over...
...and my fingers are happy with their new home....one of colour in darkness... light where white was.... when that happens, if it ever happens... i will change it all......because that was of a then that was always to be born in a present past. It can never travel with my inner existance..... that is when it will all be over, and why it will never be over.. until i am over, but that is the work of existence. Our lives are the work of existence



Knowing its all....
.... going to rise over the line of life in the end.....keeps me smiling.... roof tops hold onto the black as birds fly down from the light height, the light level....to report to the earth of your coming....though we all know its going to happen....for if it doesnt we will never understand..... and we will pass in our ignorence... but that wont happen.....cus we are on a course set out by the events of the past... something we are never meant to understand anyway.... just smile because its going to happen. It will happen.

No comments: