Thursday, August 2, 2007

Phoenix Park - Boy


Phoenix Park - Boy, originally uploaded by dunwho.

So, I was out with a few friends today, taking a few pictures.

The main aim was to catch a triathlon race tho in reality its setting was far more interesting. It seems that the last two days, my "weekend" during the week have brought to me, at long last, a true summer. At a time when nearly all of my friends had gone away and i am boger down with my job, the summer has finally come!!!!

The endless fields of long grass... the happiness... its so relaxing. Like the music im listening too all the time.

Very few things are missing at the moment it has to be said... the thing on the horizon are both most daunting and most needed..

I long for the future but want to hide in the past, thank god for long grass

1 comment:

Beth said...

"I long for the future but want to hide in the past, thank god for long grass"

Love it.