Friday, August 10, 2007

As I sit here on my front room floor i realise that no matter how many times i click "remember me" when i sign in, this computer will not remember me! Why should i complain? Why should i even care? The things that i need to care about right now, the thing i feel like i should care about are written in books, recorded onto cds and sitting in their homes. Three things. Three important things.

Important, i know what isnt, the amount of time i spend wasting on crap like a computer or in front of a television. Television is quite cliché-d i feel. I really dont see how a TV is going to waste my time, the computer has quite clearly taken it over. In fact even as i write this, with my legs propped up in front of me, my ass planted on the floor and my arms reaching endlessly to the laptop neath my legs..... (i look like a monkey i know)

... this computer has literally taken over my television. Technology huh! Crazy little thing..... my parents are dazzled by its capability.... or should i say our capabilities? For isnt technology our creation, the fruit of our intelligence. If so we are slaves to our intelligence, waste, intelligence, waste, waste,waste....

There is a lot of good, but a fuck load of bad.

Lets play computer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.